Saturday, July 31, 2010

Our First Song!

First of all, I would like to apologise for the delay between when the poll ended and now. This is because I have been REALLY busy recently and haven't had mcuh time on the computer.

Ok! Now the results! I think it's quite obvious by looking at the poll that Wavin Flag (by K'naan) is the winner! :D

For all the band and backstage crew ~ Please can you meet me on Klondike, 1st August (Tommorow) at 2.00PM UK Time. I will try my hardest to be there. If I can't I will try to post up.

Whizzbobrox ~ Head Whizzbobrocker

2 comments:

  1. I can't come! Soz! :( GOODLUCK!




    Clumsy205 XXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. NNNNNOOOOOOO!! I MISTED IT!!!!! SOZ I WAS IN MANCHESTER THAT TIME AND I WENT TO NEW CASTLE!!! NO!! SORRY!!!

    :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete