Sunday, August 1, 2010

Epic Fail

Guys?! Where were you? Nobody turned up! I had so many people wanting to be in this band and nobody turned up to shoot the first film! :(

This time I will let you off but in future please turn up to video shoots. They are really important!!! If for some reason you can't make it just comment (or fill in the form which I'm currently making) and it's fine. Clumsy205 was busy, she let me know and it's fine. But the rest of you didn't turn up.

If in future, you don't let me know and keep skipping video shoots or meetings you will be kicked from the band. I don't do this to be horrible but we need people to actually play in the band or it obviously won't work.

I'm currently making the register and writing some rules about attendance.

Whizzbobrox ~ Head Whizzbobrocker

2 comments: