Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Which Song?


The time has come to choose which song to sing or play to. I decided that as you are the band members or our fans, you should decide which song you want. I have put up a selection of songs which you can vote for on the poll in the sidebar.

Below I have put the name of the candidates and then the Youtube video of the song so if you don't know what song it is or your unsure, you can have a listen first :)

Here are the candidates:

Check Yes Tampa Bay ~ We The Kings
(This song is playing right now on the main page)

Gummibear ~ Gummibar


Wavin' Flag ~ K'naan


Du Hast ~ Rammstein


Mr Blue Sky ~ E.L.O.


Choose wisely - the choice is in your hands!

Whizzbobrox ~ Head Whizzbobrocker

9 comments:

  1. I LIKE Gummi bear! It's so cute! I like the song! please don't call me a baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Don't worry Pirate Yarr1! I luv gummi bear too! :) There's loas of ppl who luv it so nobody can call u a baby! It rox =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the gummy bear one too, but it might be hard to do on cp as some of the words are really fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why but I like the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr Blue Sky is awesum! I luv Mr Blue Sky 2. Its amazing =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiii!!
    Ive not been on the internet in ages sooo sorry :/ anyway looks like you've started a bandd!!!! Awesome :P I wanna join? Will you meet me on cp sometime too? Well then waddle on whizzfully!!
    -Bubbeboo124 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heyy Bubbeboo124 :) LTNC (Long time no see). Yeh I started a band. Unfortunatly I stopped recruiting about a week ago. You had over a week to enter and I'm srry but we r now closed to ppl entering. However, once we get more fans, I will open recruiting again where we will take in a couple more members. If you could put our bands banner on our blog to help get fans it would really be apprieciated. That way more fans in less time = recruiting time again.

    That also goes for everyone else. We need more fans to balance it out before I open recruiting again.

    Whizzbobrox ;)

    ReplyDelete