Saturday, July 17, 2010

**RESULTS**

I have the results! I have to say, it was very hard deciding who to put through into the band. You're entries were all so good! Here goes...

Making it in into the official Whizzbobrockers band is:

Magno20 ~ Guitarist
Pirate Yarr1 ~ Party instrumentist
Ppppookie ~ Drummer
Clumsy205 ~ Trombonist
Policeman655 ~ Accordianist
Snugle Love ~ Break Dancer
Firerookie ~ Break Dancer
Flipball3 ~ Maracaist

Well done to all of you! You are now an official Whizzbobrocker! We will make our first vid soon!

As for the other entries I was still impressed because it was so tight. So I've decided to give you backstage places!

Lippy321 ~ Advertiser
Goldfox124 ~ Someone to check that everybody's there

Whizzbobrox ~ Head Whizzbobrocker

17 comments:

  1. Who decides whos going to wear what? Maybe I could!



    Clumsy205

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what whizz? I MET PENGUIN BAND! Look at my background!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    CLUMSY205!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I guess mine didnt go through! I really wanted to be part of it.

    -Snugle Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, I saw you didnt put down a break dancer! Can I please be that?

    -Snugle Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just recieved your entry Sungle Lovce. I need another break dancer so you're in :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! My penguin got in! WHOO HOO!
    :D :D :D IM SO HAPPY!!! Thnx Whizz

    ReplyDelete
  7. you forgot to add me in the sidebar! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. NP everybody. Srry bout that Ppppookie. Ur now up. No offense that I didn't put it up be4. :S

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! Thanks. how do u want me to advertise?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can tell other people's blogs by commenting (but plz don't annoy them!!!) Wen we hav concerts u can tell penguins. You can help by putting our blog button (which I'm making rite now) on ur blog :)And tell all your friends! :D
    Thnx,
    Whizzbobrox

    ReplyDelete
  11. How do the other ppl sign up to be on of us?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pirate Yarr, they are Whizzbobrockers too. The list of Whizzbobrockers are in the sidebar. They applied just like you did in the form. If you know people that aren't yet that's because they didn't apply. If they want to be a Whizzbobrocker, they will have to wait until the next time we recruit

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, hey! I'll put it on my blog, 1, 2, 3...CP! it's on google blog search!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whizzborox do u want a Chat Box too to be in ur website? I can ask Policeman655 to make 1 for u and then u will have someone as ur Team Member! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. No thnx. Im okay to make 1 myself if I want 1 :)

    ReplyDelete