Saturday, August 7, 2010

Warnings

I hoped I wouldn't have to do this but I am going to have to. Yet again NOBODY turned up to the Photo Shoot! I am really annoyed :(

Two people (Snugle Love and Clumsy205) told me that they couldn't make it via the register then commented and told me. That's even better than I expect. Well done you two.

The rest of you (Pirate Yarr1, Policeman655, Magno20, Ppppookie, Flipball3 and Firerookie) have now all got 1 warning for not signing the register. I put aside some of my own time to do this like you should. You should at least have the politeness to let me know that you can't turn up.

I was busy before 2 o'clock but decided to give up my time to sort this out. I am quickly losing faith and trust in most of you.

Please sort this out.

Whizzbobrox ~ Head Whizzbobrocker

10 comments:

  1. I'll be on CP at the town for a few more minutes, and I don't have a chat bar anymore so I can't type or see what other people write.


    -Snugle Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im gone now lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I think Policeman655 quit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi whizz its drapion452 remember me i kinda quit cp for a bit and switched sites on play roblox BUT I REGRET IT I LOVE CP!

    drapion452 out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. its drapion452 and if u want i will be tuba player!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah Police Moved and quit :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay. Thnx Ppppookie. I'll remove him from the band

    ReplyDelete
  8. whizz i need to tell u something since police quited CAN I BE BASS!!!!!!!!! FOR GUITAR

    ReplyDelete
  9. ITS DRAPION452

    I WANNA GO IN BAND AND PLAY THE TUBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete