Thursday, August 12, 2010

Photo Shoot

Please meet me at Klondike in the Town on 14th August at 7.30PM UK Time. Most of you already have 1 warning so PLEASE SIGN THE REGISTER.

Can I also make it clear to anybody who isn't in the band WE ARE NOT RECRUITING. I am aware that Policeman655 has quit and if I want a replacement I will post. I am fed up of having to delete spam posts saying 'Can I join?'.

If I get one more of these spam comments, I will have to take action somehow.

Whizzbobrox ~ Head Whizzbobrocker

8 comments:

  1. okay so i understand you have fans who want to join and you are annoyed that they are saying they want to join in... but im definately not one of them people now and as if you havnt even followed my blog? Ahh lord

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps i would love to see you take action ?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though i said i would be able to come i might miss the photo shoot coz off a BBQ, so I might be able to come! if i dont come plz dont give me a warning!

    clumsy205

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont know... I be a little late.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Police is back...He got to keep his comp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please, I need the time in PST

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't really know what time that is in USA or in PST, but PLEASE also tell in PST!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You missed it. I was late anyways because I got stuck in a traffic jam :S Dont worry. We will arrange another date.

    ReplyDelete